Mary Couts Burnett Library
- A 24-hour computer lab, the Scholar’s Study, Frog Pods and the Bistro Burnett coffee shop are just a few of the reasons the Mary Couts Burnett Library remains so popular in an increasingly digital world.
- More than 1.9 million books, CDs, DVDs, videos, and nearly 75,000 current journals housed in the Mary Couts Burnett Library are augmented by thousands of electronic books and journals and full-text databases, all findable via the library website at library.tcu.edu.
- The library’s distinguished Special Collections department contains the University’s Digital Archives, Speaker Jim Wright Archives, the Amon G. Carter Collection, the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition Archives and the William Luther Lewis Collection of English and American Literature.
- Student amenities for studying and research include the Bistro Burnett coffee shop, study rooms, graduate student study rooms, the graduate Scholar¹s Study, Frog Pods and the William L. Adams Center for Writing annex.
- The library computer lab is open 24 hours a day from Sunday at noon through Friday closing during the fall and spring semesters.
Point of pride:
As a result of The Academy of Tomorrow strategic plan, the Mary Couts Burnett Library will soon undergo a transformation into a technology, multimedia-rich and interdisciplinary environment.
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.