College of Fine Arts
- The College of Fine Arts comprises the School of Music, the School of Art, the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance, the Department of Theatre and the Department of Interior Design & Merchandising.
- The Department of Theatre wowed audiences with its award-winning Trinity Shakespeare Festival and a series of sold-out performances of Oklahoma at Fort Worth’s Scott Theatre.
- The School of Music ensembles had highly successful performances at Carnegie Hall, Bass Hall, the Tournament of Roses Parade, the Rose Bowl, the Super Bowl, and the Havana Jazz Festival in Cuba.
- Fashion merchandising and interior design students studied for two weeks in Paris during summer 2011.
- TCU dance students were selected from more than 45 university competitors to perform in the gala concert of the South Central American College Dance Festival in New Mexico.
- The School of Art’s graphic design students won 19 awards, including a gold, bronze and two silver medals in 2011 regional and national student design competitions.
- The art history program offers study at internationally recognized museums such as the Kimbell Art Museum, the Amon Carter Museum of American Art and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
- The TCU Jazz Ensemble performed in the Havana International Jazz Festival and was among the first U.S. college groups in decades to travel to Cuba.
Point of pride: With events like PianoTexas, the Mimir Chamber Music Festival and the Trinity Shakespeare Festival, TCU is an anchor in the cultural life of North Texas.
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | email@example.com
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.