- Thirty-five percent of TCU students study abroad during their time at the university. Another 10 percent participate in a non-academic TCU program abroad.
- TCU has launched the Global Academy, an innovative approach to study abroad in Panama’s City of Knowledge, which connects students, faculty and staff with prominent NGOs in the country.
- Horned Frogs can study abroad across six continents and in more than 45 different countries.
- TCU’s flagship semester programs in Florence, London and Seville are some of the most popular study abroad destinations.
- TCU offers 15 summer faculty-led programs around the globe, where students can take site-based, intensive courses from a wide range of disciplines.
- TCU also offers hundreds of other study abroad programs through TCU Partner Programs, Exchange Programs and Prestigious Programs.
- Students can complete a summer internship in Barcelona, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris, Rome, Santiago or Sydney.
- TCU students can earn a Certificate in International Studies, combining study abroad, international studies coursework and intercultural experiences.
- International students come to TCU from more than 75 countries, greatly enhancing the university community.
Point of pride:
TCU won the prestigious 2015 Institute of International Education’s Heiskell Award for Internationalizing the Campus.