Health Care MBA
Get the MBA skills you need to change the way health care impacts the wellness and well-being of others.
There is a tremendous need for MBAs with a firm understanding of the business of health. Here is your chance to exercise leadership and drive innovation to address the complex challenges of access, cost and quality in the health care industry. Learn and collaborate with experts, physicians, health care leaders and classmates. Evening classes let you earn your TCU Health Care MBA while maintaining your full-time career.Visit Department Website
- Health Care IT and Data Analytics
- U.S. Health Care Policy
- Population Health
- Legal Aspects of Health Care
- Health Care in the United States
Special Admission Requirements
- TCU MBA Application Form and Fee
- GMAT or GRE (waived for CFAs)
- Recommendations (at least three)
- Admission Interview
You’ll learn from respected health care professionals and TCU MBA professors consistently rank in the top 5 in the world by The Economist. Their industry expertise and trailblazing research will propel you forward. And because you’ll get to know each other, they’ll make sure your outcome is attuned to your personal aspirations and strengths.
What Sets Us Apart
- Evening classes. Degree can be completed in 2 years.
- In-depth knowledge in health care issues and impressive MBA credentials.
- Business acumen and tools to drive change and develop new strategies that deliver greater value to patients.
- Industry experts with top-level experience to give you the macro view needed to work across department and organizations.
The TCU Health Care MBA offers many benefits beyond the classroom, including personalized career development and networking opportunities that position you for long-term success.