Nursing Administration & Leadership
Advance and shape the nursing profession with this empowering online nursing administration and leadership program.
Equip yourself with the knowledge, skill and ability to lead nursing units at the highest level, ensure quality patient outcomes, provide mentorship and serve as a liaison for all levels of an organization. A degree in nursing administration and leadership can help boost your career in a wide range of health care settings.Visit Department Website
- Financial Concepts in Health Care
- Role of the Nursing Administrator and Leader
- Advanced Administration and Leadership in the Changing Health Care Environment
Special Admission Requirements
Learn about graduate nursing admission requirements for the nursing administration and leadership program.
What Sets Us Apart
Our online programs are flexible enough to accommodate working professional nurses who don’t want to put their career on hold or uproot their lives to relocate. Clinical practicum and teaching practicum courses are supervised by nursing faculty and qualified preceptors. Generally, students complete their practicum/residency courses in their geographic area. If adequate resources are not workable, concentrated practicum experiences are available in the Fort Worth area.
- Nurse administrators have a predicted job growth of 22% by 2020, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- According to Nurse Journal, the average salary of nurses in an administrative role is $98,000.