Dear TCU faculty,
Your dedication to preparing for TCU’s Fall 2020 semester has positively impacted the success of our first week. Thank you!
We know you may still have questions. Please refer to the Provost’s website for Connected Campus FAQs. This site is updated regularly. If you don’t see your question, send it to email@example.com and we will add it.
To help you deliver the safest and best possible experience for all, we offer these reminders:
- End your class on time, even if online. Students may have to travel to an in-person class immediately following your class. Please allow them time to do so.
- Remind your in-person students to quickly wipe down their desks and chairs when they enter the room and before they leave. If we all remind them, it will become a routine.
- How can you help students find places on campus to take online classes? There are three opportunities:
- Landing Zones at the BLUU Ballroom; King Family Commons 203; Library 1208; Smith Hall 1520; and Rees Jones 337. All are noted on the TCU Campus Map under COVID-19 Resources.
- Designated Classroom Space. Online instructors can request a classroom for your students to meet. If you would like that option, please contact Laura Hernandez atL.L.Hernandez@tcu.edu.
- Tents are available across campus with charging stations.
- Need a room on campus to deliver your online course? Refer to the Provost’s Connected Campus FAQs under “Delivering Your Course” for contact information for buildings across campus.
- Extra face coverings are located at the main entrance to each academic building.
- The health and safety of everyone at TCU is paramount. All classrooms are misted and cleaned each night.
Remember to always check the Provost’s Connected Campus FAQs.
Thank you for always going above and beyond for our students.
Let’s remain TCU Connected and Horned Frog strong,
Susan Mace Weeks
Executive Director, Health Innovation Institute