The TCU COVID-19 Dashboard provides our community with a comprehensive view of our COVID-19 response and ability to support a healthy campus. The dashboard includes new positive cases reported, total cases for a better understanding of trends, current active cases and links to archived data. Also included at the top of the dashboard is the total number of current TCU students, faculty and staff who have confirmed their vaccination with TCU.
The dashboard is provided by the Office of Emergency Management and Office of Institutional Research.
- The COVID-19 cases data is updated on weekdays by 9 a.m.
- The vaccine count is updated weekly on Fridays, by 9 a.m.
For questions about reporting, please email email@example.com.
ISOLATION – refers to the separation of an individual who is positive for COVID-19 from others who are not sick.
QUARANTINE – refers to the separation of an individual who is known to be exposed to COVID-19 from others who are not known to be exposed.
Positive cases will be removed from the “active list” once they have met CDC criteria for symptom-based recovery:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared and
- At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) have improved