What is TCU’s current mask guidance?
Last Updated July 21, 2022
- Masks are optional, and people may choose to mask at any time.
- People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- Like other health care facilities, masks are required in the Brown-Lupton Health Center.
- Instructors may continue to require students to wear masks in classrooms. Thank you for continuing to be respectful of those who are at a higher risk or may have family members and loved ones at high risk.
- Disposable masks remain available in buildings.
View CDC mask information.