Thank you for helping TCU Protect the Purple. The federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency declaration ended effective May 11, 2023.
What does this mean for TCU?
- TCU’s COVID self-reporting tool is no longer active. Students, faculty and staff will
report COVID illness in the same method other illnesses are reported.
- Students – Report absences to instructor and see the Absence Documentation Form from the Dean of Students Office.
- Faculty and Staff Employees – Refer to TCU HR for employee leave policies and the Provost’s FAQs for student absence policies.
- The TCU Health Center offers free COVID self-tests for students, faculty and staff.
- If you test positive, follow instructions outlined by the CDC.
Read more information about the end to the federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.