Face Mask Policy
Texas Christian University is dedicated to supporting the health and safety of our Horned Frogs. Throughout the pandemic, TCU has continued to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Based upon their new guidance for mask-wearing and COVID-19 transmission levels in Tarrant County, masks are now optional for the TCU campus community:
- Masks are optional, and people may choose to mask at any time.
- People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
- Like other health care facilities, masks continue to be required in the Brown-Lupton Health Center.
- Instructors may continue to require students to wear masks in classrooms. Thank you for continuing to be respectful of those who are at a higher risk or may have family members and loved ones at high risk.
- Disposable masks remain available in buildings.
Read the related Frequently Asked Questions.