Face Mask Policy
Due to the current Tarrant County Community Spread Level of “High Transmission,” TCU requires that face masks be worn in all indoor campus spaces to help protect the health and safety of our community. Disposable masks are readily available at primary building entrances. TCU will continue to monitor county transmission and confirmed vaccinations in our community.
Face masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn by all individuals (students, staff, faculty and visitors) in the following campus areas:
- Indoor areas on campus, including all instructional spaces, non-private office spaces
or common areas. Examples of indoor campus areas include:
- Common meeting space, break rooms or lounge areas
- Dining facilities, except when eating or drinking
- Unions and public event space
- University Rec Center
- Elevators and hallways
- Public Restrooms
- Face coverings must be worn even if alone in these non-private spaces
- Face coverings may be removed while eating or drinking.
- Face masks are optional in private spaces such as private offices or residential rooms.
Read the related Frequently Asked Questions.