COVID-19 Vaccines & Testing
Get Your Shot!
COVID-19 vaccines are free, highly protective against severe disease and widely available.
TCU’s Brown-Lupton Health Center provides free COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots from Pfizer for TCU students, faculty
Check website for hours
No appointment required for vaccines
2825 Stadium Dr.,
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Knowledge is power. If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, get tested. For questions about when to get tested, read more from the TCU Brown-Lupton Health Center.
The TCU Health Center provides by-appointment-only testing for students. Testing sites on or near campus include:
- TCU Brown-Lupton Health Center (TCU students only; must call for appointment 817-257-7940)
- Parking Lot 6 Curative Testing Site (for hours and to schedule an appointment)
- Tarrant County Community Testing Sites
- University Urgent Care (for hours and to schedule an appointment)
- Visit your local pharmacy for an at-home testing kit