TCU At A Glance
- Enrollment of 9,725
- 8,456 undergraduates
- 1,269 graduate students
- 131 undergraduate areas of study
- 49 master's level programs
- 23 areas of doctoral study
- 1,984 employees
- 544 full-time faculty members
- 90 percent hold the highest degree in their discipline
- FY2012 budget of about $433 million
- Total investments as of May 31, 2012, of about $1.2 billion
- Freshman-to-sophomore retention rate of 90 percent
- Student/faculty ratio of about 13:1
- 82,000 living alumni
- Founded in 1873
- Estimated annual cost, including tuition, room and board, books and fees, is $46,450.
To educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.
To be a world-class, values-centered university.
Purple and White
The Horned Frog
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | email@example.com
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.