Service has been restored to campus. Thank you for your patience.
Update: 4:40 p.m.
- Network in Tandy, Grand Marc, Tucker, Campus Police, and Secrest-Wible - This has been resolved.
- Cable TV - We are working on this one right now and hope to have it up soon.
- HelpDesk/CIS phones - This won’t come up until power is restored in approximately 2 hours.
- Shares - For the most part people are working but we have had reports of issues that we are investigating.
- Network Printing - for the most part, these are working but we have had reports of issues that we are investigating.
- Phones - There are several phone pieces that aren’t working. These probably won’t be back online until the power is restored in approximately 2 hours.
Update: 1:48 p.m.
Due to the power issues in the Sid Richardson data center, the IT Support HelpDesk and CIS phones are still down. Please use self-service if you need to put in a help request.
All campus phone lines are down again in most areas of campus, including the TCU Police Department. If you have an emergency, call TCU PD at 817-207-9345. We will update this message here and on social media when we have more information.