If you were tested at the TCU Health Center, a representative will call you to provide information about self-isolation and connect you to a Care Coordinator. It is vital that you share accurate information to prevent further spread of the virus.
If you were not tested at the Health Center, complete the online self-reporting form or call the TCU COVID-19 Hotline at 817-257-2684 to report your results and speak with a Care Coordinator. The online form is the fastest, preferred method for reporting.
A Care Coordinator will work with you during your quarantine, providing a wide range of support services.
- Communications with your professors on your absence
- Logistical support for remote coursework
- Meal and laundry options for your self-isolation (for students living on-campus only)
- Mental and physical health resources
- Contact with Housing & Residence Life or Fraternity & Sorority Life to facilitate isolation for on-campus residents
You will be required to isolate until the following conditions of recovery are met:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared or 10 days have passed since the positive test result (if asymptomatic)
- At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications
- Symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) have improved