An interactive Zoom workshop featuring Sean Atkinson, Kenneth Chapman and Brandy Quinn. This event was on April 1, 2022.
What You'll Learn
- How to promote racial/ethnic equity and equity-minded practices through the syllabus review process
- Howteaching approaches and practices impact BIPOC and other racially/ethnically minoritized students
- How to self-assess current teaching approaches and practices
- How to consider changes that result in more equitable teaching
About the Speakers
- Kenneth Chapman, Ph.D., is an instructor in the Department of Management and Leadership in the Neeley School of Business.
- Sean Atkinson, Ph.D., is Director of the School of Music and Associate Professor of Music in the College of Fine Arts.
- Brandy Quinn, Ph.D., is associate professor in the College of Education.
Presented by the Race & Reconciliation Initiative and the Office of Diversity & Inclusion.
Part of the Inclusive Excellence Speaker Series.