A career in nursing is challenging, rewarding and offers incredible opportunities for growth.
Get ready for a fulfilling career in nursing, no matter where you choose to practice. Our BSN program will enhance your critical thinking, clinical reasoning, and decision-making acumen. You’ll develop your skills in our simulation and practice labs using state-of-the-art technology to prepare you for patient care before entering the hospital setting.
If you’re especially ambitious and have a strong academic record and work ethic, the accelerated BSN program might be for you. You’ll get the same number of clinical hours as you would in the traditional track, but course work and clinical times are restructured to accommodate students with transferrable credits.Visit Department Website
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Member of the Research & Evidence Based Practice Community
- Clinical Reasoning and Simulation
Special Admission Requirements
Learn about TCU Nursing admission requirements for our undergraduate program.
What Sets Us Apart
Today’s health care environment requires technical skill, compassion, integrity and ethical leadership. TCU Nursing makes sure its graduates have all of those elements. From the moment you walk into our Health Professions Learning Center, you’ll get an idea of what makes TCU Nursing special. The HPLC’s dedicated simulation staff and cutting-edge technology provide a learning experience you just won’t find anywhere else.
- Employment of registered nurses is expected to grow 16% from 2014 to 2024, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Registered nurse is ranked #8 in growth potential by USA Today.
- The median annual income for registered nurses is $69,000 per year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.