Notification of Accommodation Request Form
This form must be completed accurately and completely to ensure timely processing of your request (within three business days). You will receive an email confirmation if the request is submitted successfully.
Students may only request accommodations previously approved by the Office of Student Access and Accommodation.
If you need to discuss your accommodations or request additional accommodations, please call Student Access & Accommodation at (817) 257-6567 for an appointment with a Disabilities Specialist.
Process to Request Faculty Notification of Accommodation
- Faculty Notification of Accommodation will be sent via TCU email to the student and faculty after requested by the student. It is the student’s responsibility to confer with faculty members regarding their accommodations and to determine a plan for implementation.
- Accommodations take effect once the student and faculty members receive the accommodation notification and the student conferences with each faculty member(s). Please allow faculty a minimum of one week to arrange for testing accommodations.
- If you add a class or change your schedule, you will need to submit a new request for additional notifications to be sent.
- It is the student’s responsibility to reach out to their professor by phone or e-mail to schedule a time to discuss their accommodations.
- Accommodations are not retroactive.
- During your appointment, discuss each of the accommodations and any needed arrangements.
- Accommodations do not automatically carry over to the next semester. The student is responsible for requesting accommodation notification each semester they would like to use their accommodations.