In order to apply for accommodations, all students must complete the following steps. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact the Student Access and Accommodation office to speak with a Disability Specialist.
- Submit an online application for accommodation to the Student Access and Accommodation office. Students will use their TCU username and password to access the online application. Student Access and Accommodation will confirm by email to the student’s official TCU account when the application has been successfully submitted.
- Once the application has been submitted, students will be prompted to submit supporting documentation based on their disability type(s) from an appropriate medical provider that meets the University's official documentation guidelines.
- Once the application and documentation have been received, students will have an opportunity to speak with a Disability Specialist regarding their accommodation needs. Students will need to check their TCU email for a prompt to schedule the appointment.
- All accommodation requests are reviewed by the Student Access and Accommodation Documentation Review Committee (DRC). Accommodation requests cannot be reviewed until an application and documentation have been submitted.
- A follow up appointment will be requested once the documentation and accommodation requests have been reviewed. Students will be sent an email through their TCU email account to schedule a follow up appointment to discuss the outcome of the review.