Centralized Accommodated Testing Spaces
TCU is piloting Centralized Accommodated Testing Spaces for Spring 2023, to support undergraduate and graduate students who are registered with Student Access and Accommodation with a documented need for accommodated testing.
The Centralized Accommodated Testing Spaces are located in Sadler Hall, rooms 122 and 123, and are open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Faculty must reserve a specific start time, with no more than five students per section of a course at a time due to limited seating. Faculty may need to stagger reservation times or schedule students at an alternate time.
How to Make a Reservation for the Centralized Accommodated Testing Spaces
Tests can only be scheduled through the online reservation system.
- Complete the online form, https://reserve.tcu.edu/TestCenters, also available on the Provost’s website under Faculty Resources.
- You will receive a calendar invitation as confirmation.
- Forward the calendar invitation to the student(s) to confirm the date, time and location of their reservation. It is the faculty member’s responsibility to communicate with the student the date, time, location and requirements for testing, such as timely arrival and the TCU photo ID requirement.
- Hand deliver exams and the PDF cover sheet from your calendar reservation to the Assistant
to the Dean of your college/school for pick up by 8:15a.m., at least two days prior to the test date. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Each exam should have the student’s name, class, and section on it.
- Include the PDF cover sheet from your calendar reservation.
- Completed tests will be delivered to the Assistant to Dean of your college the day after the test is administered.
- NOTE: There will be no exceptions, last-minute changes or additions to the accommodated testing schedule. Faculty may not interact with proctors nor enter the test spaces. Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Students
Students are required to follow the rules below or the test will not be administered.
Have a confirmed reservation showing date, time and place. The calendar invitation serves as confirmation.
- Bring their TCU photo ID for identification.
- Arrive promptly. Students who arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to take their test and must reschedule via their faculty member. Students who do not show up for their test must be reschedule with their faculty member.
- Sign an honor code statement of agreement before the test is administered.
- Behave ethically. A student may be dismissed from the testing space for inappropriate behavior such as evidence of cheating, disrespecting the proctor or violating testing space policy. If a student is dismissed from the testing space, the faculty member and the Dean’s office will be notified when the test is returned.